PTC ENGLISH TEACHING FORUM May 2015
PROMOTING ACTIVE LEARNING FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF YOUNG LEARNERS’ ENGLISH KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Time: May 24th, 2015 (13g30 – 17g30)
Venue: PTC Conference Room (83 Yersin, Nha Trang)
- Teaching trends for the promotion of young learners’ active learning (Ha Van Sinh, PTC)
- Teaching songs from an ‘active learning” approach (Truong Tran Ai Thu, PTC)
- A mini movie theater in young learners’ classroom – providing authentic language for listening and pronunciation improvement. (Nguyen Hoang Mai Thy, PTC)
- Transforming classroom into stage to enhance young learners’ active involvement and rememberance of the target language (Vo Thi Xuan Ngoc, PTC)
- Games as “lead-in” activities (Nguyen Thi Bich Chi, Nguyen Thi My Hanh, Nguyen Thi Kim Duyen – PTC)
- Making linguistic and skills-development tasks more exciting and enjoyable for 5/6-year-old learners (Trần Lê Bảo Trân và Nguyễn Thị Thanh Trâm, PTC)
Free tea-break, book display and lucky draw for all participants!
This Forum is OPEN to anyone who loves teaching English; so, if you want to join us please send an email of interest to Vo Thi Xuan Ngoc (email@example.com) Cc Ha Van Sinh (firstname.lastname@example.org) BY May 10th 2015.